Friday, February 7, 2014

ADHD

I've contracted ADHD.

I don't know where I got it.  Probably the gym.  Maybe from school.

Other than the fact that I can hardly think, can't read a whole book, and can't think of a third thing to finish this sentence, I feel fabulous!  ADHD isn't so bad.  I just hope my bookclub ladies don't kick me out of bookclub for never reading the books.

One of the bad things about this bout of ADHD is that I forgot I have a blog.  So what have I been up to lately?  Teaching and going to the gym.  That's what I spend most of my time doing.  The teaching is going wonderfully, and so is the gym.

In fact, the gym is absolutely addicting. I know I'm addicted because I do things there that make me get scabs and bruises:

like this

but I keep going anyway.  That's the definition of addiction, isn't it?


1 comment:

  1. hi,
    teaching is going to be wonderful. I think this is a best blog for know the ADHD. Thank you for writing this informative article. You have made sense of this topic with your original and quality content. . Articles like this are genuinely appreciated by people like me.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.