Thursday, April 22, 2010

JEESUS!!!

Last night Mitch came to bed several hours after I went to bed. He quietly crawled in, admiring how beautiful his wife is while she sleeps (Mitch, you were), snuggled up behind me to spoon and settled in for some sleep. Just as he was dozing he says he heard the loudest, most disgusting fart in the world, apparently from me although I'm pretty sure people can't fart in their sleep so he probably dreamed it. What strikes me so funny is the dialogue that went along with this experience. Here it is:

(quiet lady-like sleep/dream fart)

Mitch: (jerking awake and almost hitting the ceiling) JESUS!!!!

Me: JESUS! WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?

Mitch: You just ripped a HUGE one in your sleep! GEEZ!

Me: No I didn't, I think I'd know. You're dreaming, go to sleep. Geez Louise!

Mitch: I did not dream it, and it stinks! Now I'm wide awake! JEEsus!

Me: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Mitch: ..... Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.