Monday, March 25, 2013

STFU, Parents

I found a new blog called STFU, Parents and I have been laughing all morning.  This is from the FAQ page on the blog:

What is STFU, Parents?

STFU, Parents is a submission-based blog that mocks parent overshare on social networking sites. It was created in March 2009 and is an entertainment destination for thousands of daily readers. Posts range from the ridiculous to the somewhat serious, and eating while reading is highly discouraged. You never know when you’re going to come across something like this. My apologies in advance.
If you’re new to the site, check out the End-of-Year Listicles here and here that feature some of each year’s best posts. To read about STFUP in the press, click here. Thanks for stopping by!

I just read this from the Language Butchery tab on the blog:



And I can't stop laughing.  Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. I love STFU, Parents. It's amazing! You'll have hours of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.