Saturday, March 21, 2020

Quarantine Games


Kira and Mitch and I went over to visit Mitch's parents today. Don't worry, we observed social distancing rules - brought our own thermos of coffee and our own cups, sat at least 6 feet apart outside on the deck.

The roof was dripping so Kira and I made up a new game called, "Slapping the Drip." It was fun. It evolved into "Clapping the Drip" and "Kicking the Drip."

"Kicking the Drip" is really hard because you can't follow the drip from the eave with your eyes, you just have to anticipate. 

Then Kira climbed up into the bed of Mitch's truck and rummaged through stuff that was back there and asked if I wanted to play a new game called, "Pipe Fight." I declined for today. Maybe on day 514 of Quarantine I will reassess. 

1 comment:

I would love your comments.