Friday, March 20, 2020

Scenes from a Marriage: Quarantine Edition

Questions asked throughout any given day...

Do you think this is a fever or a hot flash, feel my head.

What day is it?

What should we have for breakfast?

Are you going to shower today?

I am putting this deodorant on for YOU.

Do we have a thermometer? 

What should I have for lunch?

Did you hear that? Would you call that a dry cough?

Is my head hot? 

Is it still March?

What should we have for dinner?

Do we still have to wash our hands if we don't go out? 

Is this the thermometer we put in the kid's butts when they were babies? 

Do we need more toilet paper? 

This thermometer says my temp is 37 degrees. That can't be good, can it?

How much butter is too much butter? 

Will you feel my forehead? 

Is it too early to go to bed?




1 comment:

I would love your comments.