Friday, November 12, 2010

The best part of sleeping in late

Hi Everybody!  I'm featured on LOL today, so go over there and check it out and give me a comment.  DO IT! 

I realized this morning that I will never be a thin person.  I came to this conclusion because I slept in late because I was really tired, and then I ate breakfast and was really happy with myself because I can eat lunch about an hour after I eat breakfast. And then I thought to myself, "This is sweet, I should sleep in late more often."  And then I thought to myself.  "Oh crap, this is why I'm so chubby."

6 comments:

  1. I saw you on LOL and had to follow you because that post was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this healthy way of living can be maximized by throwing in a nap between breakfast and lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana McKibbage WaldbilligNovember 13, 2010 at 11:28 AM

    LOL (just like the website, see?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this idea; usually I just have a snack between snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dbs snack between snacks...lol

    I say, blame anything and everything on Halloween candy bars.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.