Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kira in the Car



Kira:  Dad, guess what my dream job is.

Mitch:  I don't know.  What is it?

Kira:  Well, it's not really a dream job, but more of a work-related fantasy.

Mitch: ......

Kira:  My dream is to quit a job.

Mitch:  ... okay

Kira: And if I can, I would like to slap someone on the way out.

Mitch:.... huh?  You want to slap someone?

Kira:  It doesn't necessarily have to be a person.

Mitch:  ...?

Kira:  Like, it could be a chicken or something.

Based on this conversation, I can picture Kira getting a job at a factory farm, pissing her boss off, getting into a screaming fight and then slapping her way out of the big chicken pen and a lot of ba-GAWK! screaming from chickens being slapped out of the way.  My sweet little baby wants to go postal in a chicken barn.  When she dreams, she dreams big!

6 comments:

  1. I would like to spend just one day inside Kira's mind. Just one, that's all I would need to have a whole new and fresh outlook on my job! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear to God, "Kira in the Car" posts are my absolute favorite...I never know what she's gonna come up with next. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO love KIRA!!!
    She is just so weird! Not that I'm calling your daughter weird, weird in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, wait until she's older, she'll gladly slap a person rather than an animal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana McKibbage WaldbilligOctober 14, 2011 at 11:44 AM

    This is going to be a great book someday, David Sedaris-style. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.