Monday, December 19, 2011

Mitchisms

I love this feature on this blog and this blog so much that I am making it a feature here too.  Unfortunately for Mitch, he's the one I live with so it's his 'isms' that will be featured.  I can't help what he says, I just write them down as they come.

"I bet David Caruso's skin feels like soft, soft sandpaper."

"...he was taking the numbers down on an Etch-A-Sketch and I thought, 'Oh my god!  He's never going to be able to keep up!"

"Everyone knows the three things old people like to do the most is eat prunes, poop, and push their First Alert buttons"

"If you could smell your hand, you'd want people to smell it.  It smells weird."

Kira: Did you know I can move a four ton ball?
Mitch:  I could move a four ton ball.  It's a ball.

1 comment:

I would love your comments.