Monday, June 18, 2012

Would you rather...

Have a bucket full of snapping turtle eggs that are alive and thriving on a shelf in the house so the raccoons don't get them, and they will hatch at some unknown point sometime in August or September and crawl into your bed and bite your toes off before you even know they have hatched...



Or

Have a bucket full of snapping turtle eggs that are dead and getting moldy and disgusting and you can't even check them until July 12 to see if they are "veiny" (which indicates live eggs) and alive, or moldy and gross?


5 comments:

  1. if the end result could possibly be that adorable (albeit grouchy) looking little baby.... i say it's a worthwhile gamble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the unknowns. So- I vote live turtles.

    That being said, this post made me incredibly itchy for some reason?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't like things biting me in my sleep, so i guess i'll go with the moldy eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose those super cute in the shell baby turtles!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.