Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Big News

I haven't been very good about blogging just lately and that is because I've been super busy.  Why have I been super busy?  Because I GOT A JOB.  I know, I know; you're thinking, "But Sarah, blogging IS a job!" and I totally agree, but I've discovered the main flaw in having a personal blog be my primary occupation for the last several years.  It doesn't pay anything.  And I'm not just saying that in a complainy way, it literally, it doesn't provide any money.

I got hired as a mostly full-time teacher at Kira's middle school.  I was officially hired yesterday.  Yesterday was also the first day the kids had class.  So I had no lesson plans, no materials, no nothing.  It's going to be a rough couple of weeks getting started.  Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck!! What will you be teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! And most importantly -- I'm sure this will provide a ton of material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Hopefully you won't have any stories to share over at my place. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that's great news. And it's almost better that you started up right away. This way, you didn't have any time to think about all of the daytime televised courtroom drama you'll be missing out on and decide to back out. Which is basically what I would do.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! also, blogging pays in so many other ways.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.