Friday, November 27, 2009

Fatherly Advice

Today I heard Kira and Sam arguing whether or not Elvis died on the toilet. They went to Mitch to settle their argument. Mitch said, "It's not nice to make fun of people, and it's tasteless and really not nice to make fun of people who are dead. ...... Unless it's very very funny."

I think I heard that exact same conversation on an episode of Father Knows Best.

They are just like us! There's Mitch in the middle in the tie, Sam on the lower left, Kira on the upper left, me on the upper right in my house dress and pearls, and on the bottom left is our future oh-shit-I'm-in-my-forties-and-I'm-accidentally-pregnant! child.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, Elvis DID NOT die on the toilet. He had some kind of deep-fried heart attack while on the crapper, crawled several feet from the bowl and died there. So, in short, he died NEAR the toilet.

    -JG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's very, very funny.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.