Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ouchie

I couldn't sleep at all last night because I've got the worst sore throat in the history of sore throats. I tried my old sore throat trick of having a banana by the bed and taking a bite when I start to feel drowsy. Usually the banana goo coats my throat long enough for me to go to sleep but last night the banana didn't even touch it. I got up to play on my new computer and check on my facebook farm. My throat was still really bothering me so I had an idea. I tried to look at it with my new webcam and discovered the problem:

The DEVIL is having a party in my THROAT! No wonder.

3 comments:

  1. I particularly like how there's a disco ball on your uvula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to ask what that was. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This can't be your mouth. I see no gum-pits or other dental destruction. Did you Photoshop a picture of the inside of your mouth to make it more appealing? That is twisted, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.