Saturday, April 13, 2013

TruthCam

My dad got a Truthcam 35! wildlife camera for Christmas.  You set it up in the woods and then when something walks by, it snaps a picture.  I think it must be on a motion sensor.  Here's some of his pics:



For some reason I find this picture very funny.  It's deer forehead.  And did you notice the deer in the background biting at his own butt?  Funny.

  
(not a deer)
Did you notice all the goddamn snow we still have?  It has been snowing for days and days.  It is SO ANNOYING.  




4 comments:

  1. Yikes! Our snow is finally gone...hope yours follows soon. That camera is interesting...love the deer ear and forehead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful blog good job Thanks lot for this useful article

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of those cameras!!
    And talk about snow --here too!!! WTF, a few days of spring and now we have more snow than all winter long!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRUTHcam. What a silly name. TRUTHcam should expose the TRUTH. IMO

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.