Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions, Day 1: Success!

I am doing well, this January 2nd, on following my resolutions that I made up for myself yesterday!  I worked out last night and I'm sore today even though it was a weenie workout. (Weenie workout or not, 1 down, 349 to go!) and I joined Weight Watchers online for three months.  Now that I have paid someone money to have access to a website to help my lose my own fat, I will hopefully feel obligated to do it or it will be like the money was flushed down the toilet.  I also went rock climbing with Kira today, but I don't know if that can be called a workout because it wasn't that hard.  My forearms took a beating and will be ridiculously sore tomorrow, but other than that, it wasn't very taxing.

Spidergirl!

I also started a community diet blog to discuss dieting/exercising issues and I set it up so anyone can post to it.  It's called "The Chunkersons" and you can get to it HERE.  I hope if you are on a diet as well, or think you should be, or just want to laugh at my pain, you will visit it, and if you are on a diet or even if you have any good dieting tips or tricks, please please please contribute by writing a post or two (or as many as you want)  It's not MY blog, it's a community blog, and I will be contributing to it.  When I diet I feel like it takes over my whole life but I don't want it to take over my blog too, so that's why I started it.

1 comment:

  1. rock climbing is definitely more exercise than sitting on the couch like I did today! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.