Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kira in the Car



Sam:  Yearbooks come out this week.  They look pretty cool but I feel sorry for the seniors.

Me:  Why???

Sam:  They have their baby pictures in there!  And quotes!  Embarrassing.

Kira:  Yeah right, what do the quotes say; "Wa Wa"?

Sam:  Not quotes from when they were babies!

Me:  (dying from laughter) I can't believe you thought they were baby quotes!  Wouldn't they All be "wa wa?"  What would be the point?

Kira: (indignant) No, they wouldn't all have to be "wa wa."  Some could be "Goo goo ga ga."

12 comments:

  1. Well...she got you with that last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! And an honest mistake... right?! :/ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know with Kira. It might have been an honest mistake, but it might be some supreme smart-assedness.

      Delete
  3. IRDLOLOTO......funny.....wa,wa...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Ran Down Laughing Out Loud On The Outhouse??? I don't get it.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really did laugh out loud on this one.....duh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't RROTFLOLOTO?? IC. (I chuckled.)

      Delete
  6. Laughing out loud on that one!!!!!!
    And the senior baby picture thing I think is so dumb!! Some parents go a little crazy town!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.