Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm feeling kind of blahhhh.....

I'm feeling like that because I'm tired. Why am I tired? Because I'm in chronic pain, and those of you who have ever had the misfortune of being in chronic pain know that it is exhausting.

No, I don't have the kind of pain that someone with a real disease has. I don't deserve any sympathy. I thought I was in better shape than I actually am, and I overdid it working out on Saturday. I know, poor me, but I REALLY overdid it. I've done that particular workout before, but never all in one day, and never the way that the people on the video do it. I usually like to half-ass it, but on Saturday my whole ass was into it and I was feeling pretty good. I was so proud of myself that I was envisioning teaching my own aerobics class, maybe starting my own gym.


This is what I felt like on Saturday. Notice the crazed, not-seeing-things-realistically look on her face.
I had that.


Now the back of my legs are crippled and stiffen up when I sit so I can't really straighten my legs out when I stand or else the muscles start to spasm. I had to sub in a kindergarten class today and I did most of my teaching from a chair, but I had to get up a few times and take them places and when I did, I was walking through the halls like I was wearing super high heels for the first time in my life. You know that walk, bent knees the whole time, and super slow. It's a good thing I didn't have to chase anyone today because I couldn't have done it.


This is what I feel like today.

So that's why I'm feeling blah. I think I'm going to just sit on the couch and feel sorry for myself.

4 comments:

  1. hilarious!

    Take some Advil and watch a lot of TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that hair just above the bikini bottom? ICK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I didn't notice that, and I hope it isn't hair. Poor lady. Having that crazy face AND pubes showing would just be too much.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.