Sunday, May 24, 2009

Diet Coke


Mitch has given up Diet Coke. I never thought I'd see this day. Actually it's been about two weeks, and I thought he'd cave in by now, but he hasn't. He's drinking water now. Before when I would offer to get him a glass of water when he was thirsty he would say, "I'm thirsty, not dirty!" He says he has given up pop for his health, but I don't think that's the real reason. Here's the real reason: A few weeks ago he was drinking one of his last pops and I heard him whimper and then I heard a loud TING! I looked at him and his eyes were watering. One of his mustache hairs got caught in the tab and it got pulled out. I think he's still mad at Diet Coke for that.

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T believe it! How about you are you still drinking it? Does he ask you for a "fix"?

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.