Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This makes me smile

I found this on Failblog a few days ago and I keep going back to it to look at it again because it tickles me. I picture some poor person in a wheelchair zinging down that ramp and going thirty miles an hour into the street.

When you think about it, it's not funny at all. Totally inappropriate to laugh at that.

Then I think of the poor wheelchair guy who tries to wheel up that incline (what would you say that is, about 45 degrees?) and then I chuckle again imagining him tipping over onto his back like a turtle, or almost getting to the top, after a lot of exertion, and not quite making it at the end and again, zinging into the street, only backwards this time.

Again, not really funny at all. INAPPROPRIATE TO LAUGH AT! This picture actually just makes me realize what a rotton person I am. (Then I laugh some more!)

1 comment:

  1. My sweet friends have a sweet nursing home a couple houses down and they are always throwing away WHEELCHAIRS!
    They have rescued three from the garbage. So naturally we race them up and down the alley.
    They are hard to maneuver! And I'm a fairly healthy young lass.
    I can tell you with 100% certainty I could not wheel up that ramp.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.