Monday, May 11, 2009

I got a new car and my daughter is gross


I got a new car! It's a 2008 Suzuki Forenza. It's clean and new-smelling, and has four cup holders and a full tank of gas. I'm kind of proud of the deal I made for it, because the dealer said that I "wrung them dry" but Mitch says they say that to everyone so that's no biggie. Now I no longer have to drive around in a cloud of smoke or worry about engine fires.

Kira rode home with me after we got it. When she got in she said, "Now, to make it officially ours..." and she took off her shoes and peeled off her socks. Then she looked at the bottom of one of her feet and said, "Hey look, when my warts get sweaty, they dimple."

Do they still have charm schools? I think it might be a good investment. That and a good podiatrist.

1 comment:

I would love your comments.