Monday, May 3, 2010

RAAAAAARRRRR!!!!

Wow, I just re-read a few of my recent posts and all I have to say is RAAARRRR! (cat sound).  I'm so sorry, my internet friends, for being such a humongous bitch.  I'm also sorry for being so snide to Krista Tippet.  Keep doing what you're doing, Krista.  I don't like it, but who cares!  I can just SHUT IT.

And Charlaine Harris, I'm sorry for ripping your terrible book to shreds, especially since I'm only half done with it.  And I read it while I was tired and in pain and Mitch was snoring in my ear.  Not the best environment for reading your very successful, award-winning first novel.  I am just jealous of your ambition and recognition.  I still don't like it very much, but that's no reason to be a snot.  Sorry.


I promise to be a ray of sunshine from now on, internet.  You can count on me.

******************************
BTW, the cartoon is by Natalie Dee.  I found her a few days ago and I love her stuff.  I'll probably be using it a lot.  Thanks, Natalie!

2 comments:

  1. Please continue to be real. It's not your fault that Krista Tippet needs an enema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana McKibbage WaldbilligMay 6, 2010 at 9:08 AM

    Please continue to be real. It's not your fault the rest of us are equally humongous bitches, but just not brave enough (or talented enough) to put our thoughts into words so we have to read your blog and live vicariously through you. RRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.