Monday, March 22, 2010

Hey Gmail, mind your own beeswax

I was just innocently sending some email and I glanced at the margins of the page, the part that has ads that I generally don't pay any attention to and I found this helpful information:

Why, Gmail, do you think, based on the content of my email that my biggest concerns are stomach gas, bloating, and calories needed per day?  Are you trying to tell me something, Gmail?  It makes me ask myself how often do I regale my friends and family with personal tales of digestion?  (Sorry family, sorry friends.  You should have said something.)

Now I'm going to go look up that colon cleanser from DrNatura.com/constipation!  I'll let you know how it goes!

(no, I won't)

(I might, if it's good)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know what their ad engines are using to generate those matches. My sidebar has ads to "Stop Using Toilet Paper".

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.