Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OMG Mad Men Dolls!

OH MY GOD.  Look what I just found on the internet:


It's Mad Men Barbie dolls!  I am getting every one of them, then I can re-enact the scripts to all the shows and make the characters do what I think they should have done in the first place.  (Oh, it will be steamy.) I will have to get a doll that looks kind of like me too so I can worm my way onto the set as well.  Don Draper loves me so much and I'm the only one who can fix him, I just know it!

 This will do, I just have to cut her hair and change the poncho for a cardigan and it's ME!

I hope they also have the office and maybe a house or two and TONS of clothes.  And also little tiny bottles of scotch and teeny weeny packs of cigarettes.  The dolls should really have holes in their hands for their little cigarettes. 

2 comments:

  1. The 60'2 was my era and I do NOT remember Mad Men. Never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom you're a geek..it's a t.v show!...Sarah the poncho doll looks EXACTLY like you...creepy... I don't want that doll...I can just picture myself waking up in the middle of the night and this doll is "typewriting" on my chest...or I'll wake up and the doll will be on my nightstand staring at me...this AFTER I locked it in the freezer because it was FREAKING me out.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.