Thursday, April 9, 2009

iPod fun

I was driving from Northfield home to Duluth today and I decided to listen to at least five seconds of every single thing I have on my iPod. There is sooooooo much on there! I found some stuff I didn't realize was so good, some stuff I didn't realize was so bad, and some stuff that made me say WTF is this doing on my iPod? Here's the WTF list:

1. Don't Cry For Me, Argentina by Abba
2. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go by Wham
3. You're First, Last, Everything by Barry White
4. I Ran by Flock of Seagulls (I HATE that song!)
5. Beat It by Michael Jackson
6. Beat It, Moby vs. Michael Jackson by Moby
7. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (In my opinion as an English major, this book sucks ass. Sorry Mark Twain.)
8. These Boots Are Made for Walking by Nancy Sinatra
9. Unforgettable by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole (super creepy duet)
10. Is That All There Is? by Brenda Lee
11. 867-5309 (HATE that song!)
12. Mr. Roboto by Styx. (Guess what? Styx Stinks, that's what.)

How did these things get on my iPod? I usually listen to a few playlists and never hear all the stuff I have on there. Oh, by the way, what was I thinking when I downloaded a Supertramp Greatest Hits album? I don't know what.

I also made some happy discoveries:

1. The band Muse is really good.
2. Ballroom Blitz is a great song.
3. Queen is an awesome band.
4. I should have listened to the second album by Maroon 5 a year ago when I bought it. It's pretty good.
5. Enya can put you into a coma. (not exactly a happy discovery when you're driving)
6. Cheap Trick is better than you think.
7. I like These Boots Are Made For Walking by Nancy Sinatra and I choreographed a little dance in my head while I was listening to it.
8. Dexy's Midnight Runners = good stuff.
9. Little tip - Don't count out Rick Springfield!

Thanks again, Amy, for getting me the iPod so long ago. I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.