Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mom Rocks!


Today Sam explained to me how to make french toast sticks. First you make french toast, then you cut it into thin pieces, or "sticks."

He thinks I am the stupidest person in the world. When he was really little if he talked about my dad, he would say something like, "And then Grandpa.... (turn and look at me condescendingly) you know, your dad.... blah blah blah." He was always very patient with my idiocy. He's a nice boy.

Today I put an easter egg that I had decorated in his lunch. I wrote "Mom Rocks!" in wax and then dyed it hot pink. I asked if he liked it and he said he did. I asked if anyone said anything about it and he said, "No, because I peeled it with my lunchbox lid closed."

2 comments:

  1. That boy is not only nice, he has a good healthy sense of self-preservation.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.