Monday, June 1, 2009

The difference between my kids


Today Sam wore a shirt and tie to school because they were having an awards program and he thought it was important to look nice (I think it was "suggested" at school that they look nice) and he wasn't even getting an award. He stayed after school to retake a math test to try to improve his math grade before the end of the year. I stopped by at our agreed upon time to pick him up and he was still taking the test and he asked if I could come back in half an hour. Sure, no problem!

Last week Kira said to me, "Mom, if I happen to fail third grade, I'd like to try a different teacher next year."

She got her Bill Clinton report back today and I got an A on the sculpture, and a B on the report. I GOT A B ON A THIRD GRADE REPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.