Saturday, June 13, 2009

iPod Heaven


I got an iPod Touch. It's extravagant and expensive and I was afraid that if I got it I would regret it and feel guilty that I didn't use the money for something more important. Guess what? I don't! It is just about the coolest little device I have ever had in my life. Last night I put all my address book info into it, I put all my music onto it, I put all my pictures onto it, I downloaded free games and other applications. One lets me see my facebook page with ONE CLICK OF A BUTTON, and another one is just like a bird identification book but way better. It plays bird calls! I also got a level application. I just have to lay my iPod on whatever it is I want to be level and there is a little bubble just like on a real level that tells me if what I am trying to make level is really level! Sure, I can't remember the last time I used a level or needed to identify a bird call, but still, how cool!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand! I got mine for Christmas and LOVE it! You have to get the "bubble wrap" game (it's a free one). It's silly, but can be addicting to see if you can beat your own score! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.