Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kira FINALLY starts school tomorrow.. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Kira's school has been under construction all summer long because they totally gutted it and added on a section etc etc. Most kids in Duluth started school today. Sam started school on Tuesday. (He goes to Hermantown. Kira will too when she gets to middle school.) Kira's school delayed starting for an extra day because of the construction and it's been a LONG three days. She is reveling in the fact that Sam is at school and she isn't. She wants every day to be "special." On Tuesday we went to Canal Park and she swam.


"I wonder what Sam is doing right now? I bet he wishes he was here!"

Yesterday she went to a horse farm with Mitch and she got to pet mini-horses. She doesn't know this yet, but today she gets to go with me to the grocery store and Wal-Mart and I'm going to see if I can get her to the doctor to get some shots. (I'm not even kidding.) I'm not just mean, I have a plan; if she is absolutely miserable today, she will enjoy starting school tomorrow. Right?
Oh who cares! I will have a FANTASTIC day tomorrow! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.