1. I waste too much time on it. Totally wasted time. Nothing productive coming out of it.
2. I can't think of status updates. There are only so many times I can tell people I have to poop before they unfriend me.
3. I was talked into (by myself) to make a page for this blog and now I'm in a stupid position of waiting for people to "like" it which is kind of pathetic in a way. No, not in a away, totally. Totally pathetic. Thanks, Facebook. I put a "like" button up and it immediately said that 146 people liked it. Thanks for making me feel popular, but Facebook, we both know that was a lie, and if we both know, it's a pointless lie.
4. Passive aggressive status updates from friends. For example: "Why is it that old friends hurt you the most?" Really? MUST you post that on a public internet bulletin board? Can't you just start your old friend's house on fire and be quiet about it?
5. Vague, secret-y status updates from friends. "Today could be the day! Cross your fingers and pray for us!" but when you ask them what they are talking about they say they don't want to talk about it. TOO LATE. You posted it on the internet, now you have to talk about it. I want to know because I'm not going to cross my fingers for you because I don't know what I'm crossing my fingers for. What if you have decided to take up the worship of the ancient god Moloch and today is the day you burn an infant alive? I'm not really for that.
6. Getting unfriended. I looked at my profile one day and I had 150 friends. I looked at it later and I had 149. Somebody dumped me, and I looked through the list and I can't figure out who it was, which obviously means they probably weren't all that important to me, but still. "Unfriended." Rejection. Yuck.
7. Mitch makes fun of me. He thinks having a Facebook page is narcissistic. And that makes me think that if he thinks having a Facebook page is narcissistic, what must he think of me having an entire blog devoted to myself? Talk about narcissistic! But he doesn't say anything about that because he retains even more superiority in letting it remain an implication. Now we both know that he thinks he's just a little bit better than me and that really squeezes my 'roids!
Do you have a Facebook page? What do you think of Facebook?
(p.s. Friend me!)
(p.p.s I hate myself)