Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot Stuff


It is so hot and humid in my house right now that I am waiting to hear a loud BLOOP and suddenly find myself underwater.  How can the air hold this much water?  I keep hearing that it's "hotter than balls" but I've never encountered a set of balls that were this hot. Not even close.  I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not.  I LOVE THE HEAT.  And if it wasn't for the instant mold and mildew and constant dampness of clothing, I would love the humidity too.  It's easier to breathe.  If I get too hot and start to get a little cranky I remind myself that my feet are going to get cold in mid-September and stay cold until late May, and then I snap out of it and go bask in the sun and sweat.  The kids and I are going to the beach this afternoon and this time I'll bring my camera.  See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.