Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter


Happy Easter.  


When Sam was about three...


I brought him to see a freaky-ass Easter bunny like the ones in these pictures...


That particular bunny had a big, gaping, freaky smile made of black mesh so the person inside could see out.


Sam was very excited and sat on the bunny's lap...


And stared at his face...


Then he ran back to me where I was...


Far, FAR away from the scary bunny, and he said,


"Mom, that bunny ate a kid!  I could see it in his mouth!"


Now we're both afraid of the Easter Bunny.

(thanks to Awkward Family Photos for all the scary pictures)

7 comments:

  1. Those bunnies are TERRIFYING. Goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. M. G. Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have nightmares... those pictures are so freakish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to steal that first pic and post it on my FB page. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just laughed so hard that my mom came in my room and asked me what was so funny. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.