Friday, January 9, 2009

Jealous?


This is what I came home to today. This is the snowbank next to our driveway. If you can't tell, it's "Mitch J" written in pee. I can't be sure, but I think I know who did it. But why would he do it? I don't really know and I haven't seen him yet to ask him. I'm wondering how awkward it will be if any actual grownups come to our house and see it. (but I am posting it on the internet, so how embarrassing could it be.) I found myself standing out in the cold admiring his work (the letters are very big and it was obviously a thick ropey stream) and I think he must have been holding it for a long time today, perhaps planning it. He should have drunk more diet coke and then he would have had enough for the "ohnson" if that is, in fact, who wrote it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh god, I didn't even notice that it isn't in cursive, that means he had to stop it between letters! Boy does my man have control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband said that it means he can pinch it off. I don't like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dude is my hero.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.