Monday, January 19, 2009

Student teacher

I get to do a month of student teaching starting tomorrow. I'm expanding my license so that I can teach middle school as well as secondary school so I had to take some classes and now I have to do a month of student teaching in sixth grade. I am not looking forward to it very much. The schedule seems easy enough, and the teacher I'm teaching with seems nice enough (even though she's about ten years younger than me - WTF?) but I really really hate getting up and showering at 6 am. I am not a morning person so I'm not crazy about getting up two hours before the sun comes up, but I'll do it. It's not that, it's the combination of getting up, and immediately showering. Something about being wet and naked in what seems like the middle of the night in January is extremely unappealing. Maybe I'll just go to school dirty. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

I would love your comments.