Sunday, February 15, 2009

My dog got fat

I walked outside the other day and Maisy ran up to me, and it was like I was seeing her for the first time although I see her every single day. She is FAT! I couldn't believe it! It's like it happened over night. And it's not just fur either. I got ahold of her and she has a layer of blubber that is around her whole torso like a life preserver made of fat and fur. And now her feet look pointier than usual. I don't know why this is happening because I'm not feeding her any more than usual, she must be charming a neighbor and getting treats. LOTS of treats. She usually goes jogging with my neighbor Laura when she goes, but I suppose because of her new baby, and all the ice and snow, Laura isn't jogging as much (lazy) so Maisy is missing out on miles and miles of running. Thanks a lot, Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.