Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chicken vs. Swampy

Willow Tree girl #1 (Reba): Susan, I think we should stay away from Swampy. What began as a dark and brooding mysteriousness, has turned into a dark and not-so mysterious violence against Willow Trees. We have to protect ourselves, and that family behind us! ... It's really dusty on this shelf...

Willow Tree girl #2 (Susan) : Oh Reba, I think you may be right. Last night he came up to me and said, "Gimme Five!," and then he slapped a plate of macaroni and cheese right out of my hands! He laughed and laughed, but I didn't find it very funny. I wanted that macaroni and cheese! You're right, it is dusty on this shelf.

Swampy: Hey! What are you talking about!

Susan: Oh no! Look out!

Reba: Dust! We were talking about dust!

Swampy: You're a trouble maker! I'll show you!

Reba: Why is it always by the face! It's so humiliating and your hands are kind of disgusting. Aaaahhhhh! (falls off the shelf)

Swampy: Now Susan, tell me you're not going to listen to Reba, or you'll be heading off the shelf too.

Susan: Um.... Uh? (whimper) Boy, sure is dusty up here today!

Chicken: Bock.

Chicken: I think you should leave the lady alone.

Swampy: What what what?

Susan: Oh Chicken! My hero!

Chicken: I'm ready for you this time, Slimey. I brought my specially trained sea turtles that I befriended while I was out at sea. BOCK BOCK! Attack, boys!

Swampy: Aaahhh! You'd think it would be more logical for turtles to be on my side, wait, one of these is actually a tortoise, how did you meet him at sea? They're land dwellers, oh, never mind. Susan, Help!

Chicken: That's right boys, dangle him now. See ya later Swampy! Don't come back soon!

Swampy: Ow... good one.


Willow Tree girls: Ohhhhh Pirate Chicken! You saved Willow tree land!

Chicken: Excuse me girls, I have something I have to do.

Chicken: Good boys! You get extra macaroni and cheese tonite!

The End


(Don't judge me! It's fifty degrees outside! I'm bored!)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I won't judge you. But don't you find that a little...um...demented? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I would love your comments.