Saturday, January 9, 2010

One year ago today...

One of the nice things about having a blog is that I can go back and see what I was doing on this very day one year ago. This is what was happening on January 9, 2009:


This is what I came home to today. This is the snowbank next to our driveway. If you can't tell, it's "Mitch J" written in pee. I can't be sure, but I think I know who did it. But why would he do it? I don't really know and I haven't seen him yet to ask him. I'm wondering how awkward it will be if any actual grownups come to our house and see it.

I found myself standing out in the cold admiring his work and I think he must have been holding it for a long time today, perhaps planning it. He should have had more Diet Coke and then he would have had enough for the "ohnson" if that is, in fact, who wrote it.

................................................

Nothing that exciting happened today. The "Mitch J" urine writer hasn't been around (yet) this winter. Or else he's peeing in someone else's snowbank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.