Friday, February 19, 2010

Chapped Tongue

Kira's tongue is chapped. She showed me a little cut on the surface of it and asked me how that could have happened. I asked her if she sleeps with her mouth open. She said, "How am I supposed to know that?" So I asked her if her mouth is dry when she wakes up. She said, "Oh yeah! My tongue is so dry it doesn't even feel like it's part of my body!" (gross)

Last night she came downstairs and asked Mitch and me what it was that she was going to remember to do. We didn't know what she was talking about and then she said, "Oh yeah, I'm going to sleep with my mouth shut," and then she went upstairs to bed.

I asked her this morning if her tongue was dry again. It was. Tonite she is going to wear an elastic headband over her head and under her chin to hold her mouth shut. Should look nice with her sleep mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.