Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sick sick sick

I brought Kira to the clinic today because she's been complaining of a sore throat. She also has a croupy cough, so I thought it was just the onset of a cold but I brought her in just to make sure. She has strep throat and croup. How does a ten year old get croup? Isn't that a toddler disease? This is what I get for wishing they were little again. She was miserable last night when we were watching movies and I caught her drinking out of my pop. Great. I wonder what the incubation period is? I'd say I probably have a day or so before I'm in total misery. Kira's had a couple doses of the antibiotics now and she looks and feels much better already. What a miracle antibiotics are. I'm so glad she's better already and now I won't have to give her the rest of the medication. I'll save it for something else.

Just kidding. God, you think I'm so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.