Thursday, February 18, 2010

The kids are trying to send me to the funny farm


They don't look like evil schemers

Today the kids told me that they want me to leave them home alone while I go get my oil changed. I said I would if they both stayed, but Kira could not stay by herself because she's too young to stay home alone. Then they told me that I let them stay home alone when Sam was 7 and Kira was 4 when I had to run an emergency errand to Petco to buy a rabbit cage, but I had a special set of rules.

1. They had to stay on the floor and play with legos.
2. They couldn't stand up in front of the windows where people might see them.
3. They couldn't use the toaster.
4. They had to keep the curtains shut.
5. They could only leave the room to go to the bathroom.

They both corroborate this story and are trying to convince me that it's true but I don't think so. I don't remember even one tiny bit of this story but they swear it's true. If it's true, then where is the emergency rabbit cage, huh kids? Now their story changes and they say that I had to RETURN the cage to a friend of mine from when I worked at the jail. Oh sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.