Sunday, August 23, 2009

Read the Label!

I woke up with a headache this morning so I went to take some painkillers and guess what I almost took? My dog's worm pills. The bottles are the same size and shape and were right next to each other in the cupboard. I'm so glad I figured it out in time, for the following reasons:

1. I don't think worm pills get rid of headaches.

2. They were expensive and then I'd have to go all the way to Wisconsin and buy more worm pills.

3. I might actually have a tapeworm who has been living a quiet existence, in perfect balance with me, and those pills might have dealt it the death blow and then I'd see that a person can't really eat as many calories as I eat (without a tapeworm) and not gain unbelievable amounts of weight.

4. I'd have to worry about how a dead, morbidly obese tapeworm gets expelled from its host.

Thankfully, I took the tylenol, so Tapey and I are healthy, happy and soon to be headache free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your comments.